Arkheim – Realms at War Early Access II now available
The Early Access II of Arkheim - Realms at War has started today and we invite players to join and give feedback on their experience.
Following the launch of the first Early Access, major improvements have been made to the game and we´re very eager to find out how players will respond to those changes.
Among the changes, new features are being introduced and these include:
- New Realm foundation: Join a Realm of your liking or found your own Realm.
- Moon Phases: A game round will now be split into Moon Phases.
- Training Grounds: Train in friendly battles between your Realm members.
- Soul Energy & Soul Forge: Collect Soul Energy in PvP battles and use it in the Soul Forge to upgrade your Items, Warlords and Dungeon Charges.
- Warlords on Watch: Let your Warlords defend your Realm while you are offline.
Check out the Early Access II game launch trailer on our YouTube page.
We hope you´ll enjoy this updated version of Arkheim - Realms at War and we´re looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield!